ART TRIP WITH WARP TO LJUBLJANA | MAY 31 - JUNE 2
WARP takes you on an art trip to the Slovenian capital.
This trip is organised on the occasion of the exhibition and network-week ? A veš… you know!
A project with four selected Belgin artists (Lisa Matthys, Nel Bonte, Pieter Léon Vermeersch and Stefanie De Vos).
Friday May 31:
* HOOST-project (curator Hana Osbolt & artist Driton Selmani)
* visit to the Kino Siska-site (GalerijaGallery - Photon Gallery and Kino Siska)
* opening expo ? A veš… you know!
with Lisa Matthys, Nel Bonte, Pieter Léon Vermeersch, Stefanie De Vos, Adrijan Praznik, Ivana Bajec, Jara Vogrič and Maruša Meglič.
Saturday June 1:
* architectural guided tour (incl. Moderna Galeria)
* visit to the University Library
* studio visit at Marusa Meglic, Adrijan Praznik and Ivana Bajec
* MSUM - Museum of Contemporary Art
* Abandoned Plants Sanctuary
* diner in the presence of the artists
* guided visit to the Plecnik House
* philosophical walk to Ljubljana Castle
Price: 150 euro for WARP-members; 175 euro for non-members
– hotel and transport
– entrance fee where needed
More info: email@example.com